Isolated From Relationships

For a really long time i’d always ask myself why im single and why i can never find anyone etc. and im sure we all say the same thing. but ive thought of something up.

I’ve always looked at relationships as a waste of time because people either change on you or arent ready to commit or just some type of bullshit goes down with a lesson to be learned from who you’re dating to make you a stronger person.People who don’t take the lessons from these relationships are the people that never find that person for not toughening up or changing some things.So maybe i been single for so long because i don’t have any lesson to learn from a relationship and it wouldn’t be fair if i did get in a relationship just to have it end for no reason with nothing to take from it.Maybe its my time to just chill and let things happen on their own and that person will find me.Theres nothing wrong with me when im commited because i give it 100% and more.Hopefully next year will hold someone for me cause its almost been 2 years already.I just need to focus on myself first and for most.The last thing i want is a relationship where im constantly arguing with someone over stupid shit or having them get in my way of things.I don’t need control or authority put on me nor do i put up with it.I’ve been hurt before like anyone else has and closed myself off from any kind of relationship but im open and available now.So we’ll see who gets put in my life next when its time.

Quote Of The Day

“Sometimes being heartbroken makes you stronger and smarter because you see what went wrong and avoid that in your next relationship.”

Advertisements

13 Comments Add yours

1. JSin says:

Great post. I really like that quote too!

2. jessie toro says:

very nice way of putting that together

makes sense!

3. alyssa says:

i like love you

haha

4. Agnes says:

U are so similar to me, I cant believe in it sometime, its weird when You reading something exactly the same what You think (feel) or want to write in your blog many times, but most of times I just think that it is stupid :/ now I know Im not only in this world 🙂 You are very helpful :*

5. Alli says:

Let’s start off by saying that you get straight to the point and these blogs seem to be pure honesty. I like what you pointed out about relationships seeming to be a waste of time. People no longer care about emotions. A lot of them are in relationships just to gain something for themselves and dont realize that in order for it to work and last longer than a week you also have to give. Hopefully 2010 will bring you somebody willing to give first before gaining. 🙂 Love the quote, very nice.

1. Brian Jameson says:

thanks hun!!! =]]]

6. chanel says:

i love this post, you always seem to have the greatest theorys for hard situations like this.

love you brian!

7. jessica says:

please don’t ever change, we need people like you in this world.the world is so confused right now and people like you are so smart about things and help open eyes to those who cannot yet see.

i support you all the way, ily brian

8. Brian Jameson says:

thanks for the support everyone, i appreciate it <3333

9. SorceryKid says:

I sometimes feel that too. However, I ultimately enjoy being single simply because long-term relationships are often more of a distraction. Stay strong. Romantic ties are nice, but the freedoms you have now can be just as fulfilling!

–Randall

10. paine says:

i can totally see where you’re coming from on this one.i’m sort of the same way and think the same way.Your posts are very helpful brian.

11. I seldom create responses, but after looking
    at a few of the responses on this page Isolated From Relationships Pieces Of Jameson.
    I actually do have a few questions for you if you do not mind.
    Is it just me or do a few of these remarks look as if they
    are written by brain dead folks? 😛 And, if you are writing on other online sites, I
    would like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Would you post a
    list of the complete urls of all your social sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

1. Brian Jameson says:

Thanks for taking such interest. All my sites are here on my blog. This is the only website that all my web pages are on. 🙂